Rosalie, one of the cool chicks who reads this blog, recently suggested that I post the playlists I use for Spinning workouts. Ro is smart, so I try to do what she says. Here’s a rundown I’ve used in the past week that worked well both in an aerobic base-building (a.k.a. mostly in the saddle) ride and a good, ol’ mix-it-up (jumps, hills, etc.) ride. All songs are availble on iTunes.
1. Great DJ — The Ting Tings (3:23)
2. Packing Things Up On The Scene —Radio 4 (4:16)
3. Tennessee — Arrested Development (4:33)
4. Call On Me (Eric Prydz vs. Retarded Funk Mix) — Eric Prydz (7:33)
5. No Hay Igual (Club Mix) — Nelly Furtado (3:40)
6. Love Generation (Bob Sinclair Radio Edit) — Bob Sinclair and Gary Pine (3:32)
7. Love Today (Moto Blanco Full Remix) — Mike (6:04)
8. Somebody To Love — Leighton Meester feat. Robin Thicke (3:33)
9. Call Me When You’re Sober — Evanescence (3:35)
10. I Want You To Want Me — Letters To Cleo (3:26)
11. Stereo — John Legend (4:10)
Got an idea for a song you’d love to hear in a Spinning class? Post a comment and let us know!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .